Orientation, Housing, ID, Parking
- Orientation: Check out this online orientation resource to get familiar with being a student at Ship.
- Photo ID: To obtain a student ID, you need to go to the Information Desk at the Ceddia Union Building (CUB). Your ID will be needed for things like meal plans, Mowrey Hall entrance, getting a parking permit, and utilizing campus printers.
- On Campus Housing: Check out this page to learn more about housing options on campus.
- Parking: Use this website to register for a university parking permit, then pick up your permit at SUSSI fiscal office (CUB 204).
Getting Around on and off Campus
- Campus maps: Check out these campus maps to help you navigate to your classes, find parking, and other on-campus resources.
- Bus routes: The Raider Regional Transit bus service provides free transportation to SU students. Different routes go around campus, into town, and to Harrisburg. Check their website for specific routes and travel times.
- ShipShare Bike Program: ShipShare is a free bike share program available to Shippensburg University students, staff, and faculty. Venture downtown or enjoy routes/trails on and nearby campus!
- Explore downtown Shippensburg: Shippensburg has a variety of options for food, recreation, and shopping. Check out its restaurants, downtown market, public events calendar, and the Shippensburg Shopping Center.
- The Cumberland Valley Rail Trail also passes through campus. Use the trail for hiking, biking, and dog-walking. It connects to the nearby Shippensburg Township Park.