General Support Services
- Career Center: The Career Center can help you find on-campus employment and internship opportunities. They also provide a variety of services such as resume help, career planning, interview preparation, and a Professional Dress Closet stocked with free clothes for students who need to look professional for an interview.
- Technology Help Desk: The Help Desk offers technical support services for all students. They are located in the main lobby of the Ezra Lehman Library, and they also provide remote support.
- Campus police: The Department of Public Safety ensures that campus is safe for students and staff, and they also manage on-campus parking.
- Nontraditional & Graduate Student Lounge: A private space on campus for graduate and non-traditional students to gather, work, and study.
- Graduate Student Computer Lab: The Graduate Student Computer Lab is exclusively reserved for graduate students and is located on the first floor in Shippen Hall in room 170. The lab has twenty computers and is connected to a printer. You can print documents using your printing quota. To access the lab, you will need to key in a PIN number that can be located in your Graduate Student Guidebook. You can also email email@example.com to obtain the PIN number.
- Bartos Child and Family Center: The Bartos Child and Family Center at Shippensburg University, a project of the Shippensburg University Foundation, provides a safe, enriching, and supportive educational program for young children and their families.
- Veterans Services: This resource provides veterans with assistance with navigating benefits, academic and career support, mental health services, and mentorship through SVA (Student Veterans Association).
- Counseling Services: The University Counseling Center provides individual, couples and group counseling, crisis intervention and psychiatric services for undergraduate and graduate students