The intramural program provides an opportunity for participation in leagues and tournaments.
All events are held on campus and are open to the University community.
Intramurals range from one-day tournaments to leagues scheduled 4-6 weeks in length.
Eligible individuals may form a team, or request to be a free-agent and the department will attempt to connect the individual with a team.
A summary of intramural procedures is available in the IM Participant Handbook 23-24.pdf.
- SAND VOLLEYBALL
- FLAG FOOTBALL
All intramural leagues and tournaments are managed online: www.imleagues.com/ship.
Creation of a Player Card is a requirement for intramural participation. The Player Card (PC) is an individual’s intramural profile and is created upon first accessing IMLeagues. To create a player card:
- Visit www.imleagues.com and click SIGN UP
- Select Shippensburg University in the drop down screen
- You will be redirected to the My Ship single sign on/portal
- Login using your Shippensburg e-mail and password
- You will be redirected back to IMLeagues.com
- Confirm your information and complete the registration
Instructions for roster creation/management, free agent registration, and other intramural procedures, please select: IMLEAGUES 101