Skip to main content
Jump to Footer

What if I can't make payments?

It is important to maintain contact with your lender. Lenders are accustomed to talking with college graduates who can't pay their loans right away. Call your lender(s) to explain your situation and they will work with you.

Lender or Collection Company Harassment

If you are receiving threatening treatment (calls, letters, etc.) from a debt collector or lender, you can file a complaint with:

  1. The Federal Trade Commission
  2. Your State's Attorney General

More information can be found at:

Contact the Financial Aid Office 101 Old Main, 1871 Old Main Drive, Shippensburg, PA 17257 Phone: 717-477-1131 Fax: (717) 477-4028
Fall & Spring Terms: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:30 PM / Summer & Winter Terms: Monday - Friday 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM