SHIPOnline Winter 2019
5-Week Accelerated Online Term
This winter, achieve your goals wherever you are. Lighten future course loads, discover new subject areas, boost your GPA, and advance your knowledge with over 70 online courses from Shippensburg University. Whether you're looking for professional or personal enrichment - Ship's got you covered!
Classes are available in a variety of subject areas and are convenient and easy for you to fit in your schedule no matter where your winter break takes you.
Winter term is ideal for:
- Current Undergraduate Shippensburg Students
- Non-Shippensburg Undergraduate Students
- Graduate Students
- Adult Learners
- Short-term Study Abroad Students
Winter term is the perfect time to:
- Catch-up or get ahead on degree requirements
- Accelerate your degree
- Pursue additional majors and minors
Winter Term Dates
December 16, 2019 - January 17, 2020
For additional summer term information, dates, and deadlines, please visit the Registrar Winter Term information page.
Graduates (degree and non-degree): October 21, 2019*
Undergraduates: October 28, 2019*
Visiting/Non-degree Undergraduate Students: November 15, 2019
Individuals who wish to take individual or certificate classes from Shippensburg University, but are not seeking a degree, should apply as a Non-degree Student.
Please note: Undergraduate and Graduate students can register for no more than 7 credits during the winter term.
- Undergraduates (degree seeking) must have successfully completed 12 credits before registering for an online class and must have a 2.0 GPA before registering for an online class.
- A previously failed course (grade of F) may not be repeated through an online course.
*Check your MyShip portal for specific registration times.