Skip to main content
Jump to Footer


Please visit Course Equivalency  before submission of form for Instructions for Transferring Credits from Other Institutions 

Business students desiring to take a course(s) at another college or university must have this request completed PRIOR to taking the course(s).

After successfully completing the course(s) with a "D" grade or better, students must request the Registrar's Office at the institution attended to forward an official transcript to:  

Associate Dean

College of Business, GRH 128

Shippensburg University

    Shippensburg, PA 17257

The Associate Dean will indicate whether or not the courses listed have been approved. You are required to request a transcript be sent to Shippensburg University at the address listed above. Upon receipt of an official transcript, you will be awarded transfer credits (no grade), for the completed course(s) on your Shippensburg academic record.

PLEASE NOTE: Courses in which you received a "D" or an "F" grade at Shippensburg cannot be repeated at  another institution--they must be repeated at SU. You can only transfer 300/400-level business courses from  institutions which are accredited by the AACSB InternationalThe Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business.

An error has occurred while getting captcha image

Please note: Any 300-400 level course must be taken at an AACSB accredited university or college.

Your academic record will be reviewed and your form will be returned to you electronically via the email you provided.