Mid-Atlantic Conference in Personalized Learning (MACPL)
Register for ONLE 570: Designing & Implementing Online Educational Systems #2 after attending MACPL, and earn three graduate credits.
When: March 13 - 15, 2019
Where: Harrah's Resort & Conference Center - Atlantic City, NJ
The 2019 Mid-Atlantic Conference on Personalized Learning (MACPL) is the premier conference for those transforming education in the Mid-Atlantic and northeast regions.
Facilitated by the Capital Area Intermediate Unit (CAIU), the conference is dynamic, with interactive sessions that will enhance the next generation of teaching and learning in the K-12 space.
After successful completion of the MACPL Conference, participants may enroll in ONLE 570: Designing & Implementing Online Educational Systems #2 and earn three graduate credits. Participants will need to submit the “after-Academy assignments” by April 29, 2019 to receive credit.
- Registration Deadline: Thursday, March 21, 2019
- Completion Deadline: Monday, April 29, 2019
Who benefits from this conference?
- Superintendents, directors, managers
- Curriculum specialists, technology directors
- Charter school managers, teachers, researchers
- Bloggers, content and learning software developers
She is the co-author of the NSTA Press Book titled: Teaching Science Through Trade Books, which is related to one of her more familiar roles as the co-editor/author for the ”Teaching Through Trade Books Column” in Science and Children.
Dr. Royce received her Ed.D in Science Education from Temple University. She is the recipient of the Presidential Award for Excellence in Mathematics and Science and the PAC-TE Teacher Educator of the Year Award, among other recognitions.
ONLE 570 - Designing & Implementing Online Educational Systems #2
Designing and Implementing Online Educational Systems II will focus on the evaluation, analysis, and design of online environments that engage learners in active and collaborative learning. Learners will examine aspects of socially shared cognition, multimodal communication, and digital literacy and apply key elements to the development of an online learning experience. Group members will participate in peer evaluation of shared learning opportunities and analyze the effectiveness of the design.
To start the registration and payment process, follow these steps:
Complete CEU / Credit interest form
- Once we've received your interest form, you will be sent an email that provides directions to complete Shippensburg University's non-degree application form, pay the $15 application fee, and activate your Shippensburg University email account.
- Once your non-degree application is received and processed, we will register you for the class and you will receive information regarding your bill and payment information via your Shippensburg University email account.
Students may request up to three transcripts without cost from Shippensburg University, to learn more visit: /registrar/requesting-transcripts2/.
Tuition & Fees
Application Fee: $15
In-State Tuition: $178 per credit
Out-of-State Tuition: $193 per credit