Shippensburg University, a member of the Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education, offers generous employee benefits. Please review the benefit and retirement information below and contact the Human Resources office at email@example.com or 717-477-1124 if you have any questions.
- Employee Benefits
- Tuition Waiver
- Employee Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Live and Work Well - Access code: Pennsylvania
- Family and Medical Leave Act
- Prospective Retirees
- Current Retirees
- Annuitant Health Care Program (AHCP) - [retired faculty, coaches, non-represented, POA, SPFPA, SCUPA and OPEIU employees]
- Retired Employee Health Program (REHP) - [retired AFSCME, PDA and SEIU employees]
- Retirement Plans
- Professor and Administrator Emeritus [login required]
Health Insurance Providers
Contact the Human Resources OfficeOld Main 109 Phone: 717-477-1124 Fax: (717) 477-4037 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.