Shippensburg University Human Resources
Shippensburg University is a great place to learn and work. The Human Resources Office is here to ensure all employees receive quality service and thrive in their work environment. We’re dedicated to building strong futures for all members of the university community.
If you’re a current employee, we encourage you to reach out with any questions or concerns you may have. We’re here to assist you with anything from compensation, payroll, records, training and development, benefits and more.
If you’re interested in joining the Ship team, we encourage you to browse any current openings and apply.
Shippensburg University Safety and Security Report
- A copy of Shippensburg University’s Annual Campus Safety & Security/Fire Statistics Report (Safety Report PDF) is available to all current and prospective employees. This Report includes statistics for the previous three years concerning reported crimes that occurred on campus; in certain off campus buildings or property owned or controlled by Shippensburg University; and on public property within, or immediately adjacent to and accessible from, the campus. The report also includes institutional policies concerning campus security, such as policies concerning sexual assault, dating violence, stalking, emergency and evacuation procedures, and other matters. In addition, the Report contains statistics on fires in on campus housing facilities as well as policies, procedures, programs and practices with respect to fire safety. The Report is available on line by clicking the above link or by going to: www.ship.edu/police/ under the Campus Safety and Security link. The University Police Department will provide a paper copy of the Report to any current or prospective employee upon request.
- Appraisal Forms
- Benefits Summaries
- Covid 19
- Employee Discounts
- ESS Paperless Leave Request
- Faculty-Staff Payroll
- Student Payroll
- Camps & Conferences Payroll
- Payroll Facts
- Family Medical Leave Act
- Holiday Schedule
- Protection of Minors on Campus
- State Employee Assistance Program
- Title IX Contacts
- Tuition Waiver
- Updating Employee Information
- Well-Being Initiative