Shippensburg University now employs the use of Digital Signs at various locations across campus. These large, bright television displays allow dynamic content and media to be displayed to the campus community through the use of video and images. They can also provide schedule information for buildings and rooms, and will display important information and alerts in the event of an emergency.
Submitting Content for Display
The CUB and residence hall displays may be utilized by students and student organizations to advertise university-sponsored or Student Association-sponsored events that may be of interest to the campus community. To create your content and submit it for publishing, follow the guidelines below.
Shippensburg University reserves the right to refuse to publish any content deemed inappropriate by the managers of the digital signage system in each building using the units across campus. If you have specific questions regarding this, please contact the digital signage representative for the location in which you would like to submit content.
Image Submission Instructions
- Download the Digital Sign PowerPoint Template from the link below and customize it with the information you would like to display.
Digital Sign Template
- From PowerPoint, choose File > Save As and choose JPEG File Interchange Format (*.jpg) from the Save as type box. Choose your save location and name your file appropriately. Click on Save to export your slide as a .jpg image file.
- E-mail your created content to one of the contacts listed below, depending on where you would like your content published. Please include a brief explanation of what your content is advertising, and also how long you would like the information to be displayed.
Special Instructions for CUB Submissions:
Digital Signage E-mail Contacts
Individual Residence Halls:
- Harley Hall: Harley RD
- Kieffer Hall: Kieffer RD
- Lackhove Hall: Lackhove RD
- McCune Hall: McCune RD
- McLean Hall: McLean RD
- Naugle Hall: Naugle RD
- Seavers Hall: Seavers RD
- Stone Ridge Commons: Stone Ridge RD
Digital Signage System Users
If you are responsible for a digital sign and need technical assistance, or if your department is interested in installing a digital sign, please contact Zack Lease, Student Technology Support Coordinator (x1442) in the Computing Technologies Center.
Manage Your Digital Signs