Congratulations! Now what?
You’ve had the drive and determination to make it this far. Here are your next steps.
Schedule a visit
- Open House Shippensburg Open House
- Raider Day Visit Register For Your Raider Day (ship.edu)
- One-to-one Zoom sessions
File your FAFSA
- After October 1, file your 2023-2024 FAFSA at studenaid.gov
- Starting this Spring 2023? FAFSA is now open now for 2022-2023 at studenaid.gov
- Ship’s Federal School Code: 003326
- PA residents: May 1 is the deadline for PHEAA grant availability.
Apply for scholarships
- Log into your application portal, click Apply for Scholarships to apply for SU Foundation scholarships.
- Don’t forget to check out the PASSHE Foundation for additional scholarship opportunities at PASSHE Scholarships Search.
Explore your options
- Apply for the Honors College.
- Check out our student Clubs & Organizations
- Fill out a recruiting form for our Division II athletics teams.
STEP 1: Check Your Status
Go to the application portal to check your status. Log in using the same username and password created when you applied.
STEP 2: Confirm Your Acceptance
Let us know if you accept your offer of admission by selecting Yes or No. After accepting your offer of admission, the prompt for the tuition deposit will show in the status portal.
STEP 3: Complete Your Confirmed Student Checklist
Congratulations on confirming! Your confirmation checklist will have your next steps to help you prepare for a successful transition to Ship.
STEP 4: Activate and Check Your Email
Your Ship email account is the official communication method for the university. Activation instructions can be found in the application portal. Be sure to check often so you don't miss out on exciting updates from the university!