Any undergraduate student at one of the PASSHE universities may submit a manuscript to KJUR. To be eligible for publication, the research must have been mentored by a state system faculty member. The manuscript must be submitted electronically in Microsoft Word (.doc or .docx) format. No other formats will be accepted. Manuscripts must follow the General Guidelines and adhere to the Instructions to Authors or the manuscript will be returned to the authors without further review.
1) The Submission Form must be completed by the Undergraduate Student Author(s) together with the Faculty Mentor(s) and electronically signed by all parties.
2) Submit the completed and correctly formatted manuscript along with the Submission Form to KJUR@ship.edu.
3) An email will be sent to the lead author and faculty mentor upon receipt of the manuscript and form. This email will contain a manuscript review number that must be used for all future correspondence.
4) The Managing Editors will send a second email within 45 days of submission to provide the decision regarding the suitability of the manuscript for publication in KJUR.
5) If revisions are necessary these must be completed within 30 days of receipt and a letter accompanying the revised manuscript must address the revisions made.