Nontraditional Student Lounge
The Nontraditional Student Lounge is located in the Ceddia Union Building (CUB), room 209. The lounge is a shared space with graduate students. Each group has its own entrance and entrance code to the lounge. Guidelines for proper lounge use are posted below and in the lounge.
The lounge is intended to be a quiet space where nontraditional students can relax between classes, study, socialize with other adult students, and store and eat meals. Programs and meetings of the Nontraditional Student Organization (NTSO) are also held in the lounge. The lounge is equipped with comfortable furniture, computers, a printer, refrigerator, microwave, toaster, Keurig, and a telephone (477-1241) with voicemail.
- This lounge is to be used only by Shippensburg University Nontraditional and Graduate students.
- Courtesy hours are in effect at all times.
- Cellphone use is restricted to the hallway.
- Conversations should be kept at a reasonable level.
- Kitchen appliances: microwave, refrigerator, Keurig, can opener and other supplies are the property of NTSO. If used, please be respectful by restoring everything to proper order/cleanliness.
- This lounge is not for the use of outside groups.
- The university is not responsible for any lost or stolen personal belongings.
- Printer/Computers: PCs: 1-4 are property of NTSO.
- Do not download illegal materials on the computers.
- No overnight stays are permitted.