Skip to main content
Jump to Footer

Housing Form

Request for Exemption/Cancellation/Release of Housing Form

Request for a One Semester Housing Agreement Fall 2024 *(Academic Year 2024-2025) This form is for students who are Graduating in December 2024, Student Teaching in the Spring semester of 2025, or Studying Abroad in the Spring semester of 2025.
Summer Housing Agreements

Information about summer internship housing for summer 2024

Hall Check-Out
To properly check out of the residence hall a student should complete a withdrawal from residence hall form**, room condition report**, and turn in the room key to the residence life staff in the building.  The mailbox key should be returned to the CUB UPS Center.  It is also recommended students turn in the SU ID at University Police and notify their academic dean if they are going on a leave of absence or withdrawaling from the university.  Any student who checks into the residence hall and checks out before the end of the term of the housing agreement must complete a blue withdrawal from residence hall form.  This form is used to processing the billing for the room, so it is very important to complete it and check out in a timely manner.

Room Change Forms**
After the second week of classes each semester (once students are settled into their rooms) students can request room changes through the residence life staff in their building. This is the RA (Resident Assistant or RD (Resident Director).  The Housing Office will review the request and email the students if approved with further instructions.  Billing is prorated on the date the change is approved and students are asked to move within 24 to 48 hours.

Special Housing Request Forms
     Request for a single room in McLean Hall

 Note: Returning students will be offered single communal rooms in McLean Hall during the online room selection processes in the MyHousing portal.  Once these rooms are filled you will be able to complete a form here for the Fall 2024/Spring 2025 academic year.  Cost of a single room is 1.5 times the communal room rate.

     Living Learning Community Application
     Gender Inclusive Housing Fall 2024
     Student Temporary Housing Request  Please review the policy for Student Temporary Housing before completing your request.

Room Reservation Forms
     Harley Hall Multi-purpose Room - MPR
     Naugle Hall Multi-purpose Room - MPR

Maintenance Forms
     Damage and Billing Appeal
     Maintenance Request

    * Not currently Available
  ** Obtained and submitted to the residence life staff in your building