The day has finally arrived: You're off to college!
What to Bring/Not Bring Take a look at the New Student Housing Check List ahead of time to figure out what you'll need to live on campus.Our TV Services have changed. See details
Move In Day is always a bustle of activity inside and outside our residence halls. We'll have student volunteers and university staff on-hand to help make things go as smoothly as possible for you, and your patience and cooperation are appreciated.
Fall 2019 Incoming Students Arrival Dates and Check-In Times
If you are an incoming student, check-in dates and times will be will be set by hall and home zip code on Wednesday, August 21, 2019. Students in Kieffer and Lackhove Halls will arrive between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. Students in McCune, and Harley Halls will arrive between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Students in Seavers, Naugle, and McLean Halls will arrive between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
When You Arrive
- Pull your vehicle into a designated unloading zone near your hall.
- Unload your belongings at the curb and have someone move your vehicle to a nearby lot.
- Orientation personnel will be available to assist moving your belongings into the building.
- Report to the check-in location in your hall's lobby.
- Receive your keys, Room Condition Report, and other check-in materials. Also you will have the opportunity to purchase a hall association sticker for $5.00.
Spring 2020 Incoming Students
Arrival Dates and Check-In Times
Incoming Freshman and Transfer Students arrive on Saturday, January 18, 2020 between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. at the assigned hall.
Fall 2019 Returning Students
Returning students will arrive on Saturday, August 24, 2019 after 9:00 a.m. at Harley Hall, Kieffer Hall, Lackhove Hall, or McCune Hall
Spring 2020 Returning Students
Aririve on Sunday, January 19, 2020 after 1:00 p.m. at the assigned hall.
Fall 2019 Graduate Students
Wednesday, August 14th 12PM-1PM – McLean Hall (Early Arrival)
Friday, August 23rd 1PM-4PM – Mowrey