The day has finally arrived: You're off to college!
What to Bring/Not Bring Take a look at the New Student Housing Check List ahead of time to figure out what you'll need to live on campus.
Move In Day is always a bustle of activity inside and outside our residence halls. We'll have student volunteers and university staff on-hand to help make things go as smoothly as possible for you, and your patience and cooperation are appreciated.
Fall 2019 Incoming Students Arrival Dates and Check-In Times
If you are an incoming student, check-in dates and times will be will be set by hall and home zip code on Wednesday, August 21, 2019. Students in Kieffer and Lackhove Halls will arrive between 8 a.m. and 12 p.m. Students in McCune, and Harley Halls will arrive between 1 p.m. and 4 p.m. Students in Seavers, Naugle, and McLean Halls will arrive between 8:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.
When You Arrive
- Pull your vehicle into a designated unloading zone near your hall.
- Unload your belongings at the curb and have someone move your vehicle to a nearby lot.
- Orientation personnel will be available to assist moving your belongings into the building.
- Report to the check-in location in your hall's lobby.
- Receive your keys, Room Condition Report, and other check-in materials. Also you will have the opportunity to purchase a hall association sticker for $5.00.
Spring 2020 Incoming Students
Arrival Dates and Check-In Times
Incoming Freshman and Transfer Students arrive on Saturday, January 18, 2020 between 1:00 p.m. and 4:00 p.m. at the assigned hall.
Fall 2019 Returning Students
Returning students will arrive on Saturday, August 24, 2019 after 9:00 a.m. at Harley Hall, Kieffer Hall, Lackhove Hall, or McCune Hall
Spring 2020 Returning Students
Aririve on Sunday, January 19, 2020 after 1:00 p.m. at the assigned hall.