Spring 2021 Arrival Dates and Check-In Times
Please note: Dates and times are subject to change due to Covid 19.
Arrival Dates and Check-In Times
Incoming Freshman and Transfer Students will arrive at the scheduled appointment time designated by the Housing Office through the SU email. Times to be determined.
Arrive according to the appointment time designated by the Housing Office through Ship email. Times to be determined.
Mowrey Hall Graduate Students
Please contact the Mowrey Resident Director at firstname.lastname@example.org for arrival information.
Fall 2021 Arrival Dates and Check-In Times
If you are an incoming student, check-in dates and times will be will be set and announced at Orientation in the Summer of 2021.
When You Arrive (These guidelines are subject to change due to Covid 19)
- Pull your vehicle into a designated unloading zone near your hall.
- Unload your belongings at the curb and have someone move your vehicle to a nearby lot.
- Orientation personnel will be available to assist moving your belongings into the building.
- Report to the check-in location in your hall's lobby.
- Receive your keys, Room Condition Report, and other check-in materials. Also you will have the opportunity to purchase a hall association sticker for $5.00.
Returning students arrival date/time will be announced here when details are finalized. Students will check in to the assigned hall unless otherwise directed.
Early Arrival and standard arrival information will be announced here when the details are finalized. Students will check into Mowrey Hall unless otherwise directed.
Forms to request early arrival will be available closer to check in at: housing.ship.edu, parents and students, forms.