African American Organization (AFRO-AM)
The African American Organization is devoted to opening and maintaining communication between African American students of the University and community; promotes an interest in the history, cultural heritage, and the current situation of African American men and women; provides a means for expressing the goals of African American students in relation to their academic, social, and cultural lives at this institution.
How do I join?
Afro-Am is always looking for new members!
To join Afro-Am, contact the MSA office at 717-477-1616. You can also stop by the office, which is located in Gilbert Hall.
- African American Organization
- African Student Association
- Asian American Organization (AAO)
- Building Bridges
- Community Liaison
- Cultural Differences Committee
- Expressions of Praise
- Harmonic Voices of Truth
- Heritage Dancers
- In Living Color
- Justice Committee Organization
- Latino Student Organization (LSO)
- MSA Greek Organizations
- Multi-Ethnic Student Association (M.E.S.A)
- Seeking Excellence Together (S.E.T.)
- Students Advocating Lifestyle Equality (S.A.L.E.)
- Talented Tenth