Welcome to the Students Advocating L.G.B.T.A. Equality
(L.G.B.T.A - Lesbian, Gay, Bi-Sexual, Transgendered, Allies)
Students Advocating LGBTA Equality is a group of lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgendered and ally individuals. We seek to educate the campus and surrounding communities, to advocate for diversity and open mindedness, and to provide opportunities for group interaction. We also seek to open lines of communication to the administration to create and promote a safe and accepting atmosphere.
We wish to abolish myths that perpetuate homophobia and bring tolerance, awareness, and acceptance of gay men, lesbians, and bisexuals to Shippensburg University. S.A.L.E. is open to all students, regardless of sexual orientation, who share in these goals.
How do I join?
S.A.L.E. is always looking for new members!
To join S.A.L.E, contact the MSA office at 717-477-1616. You can also stop by the office in Gilbert Hall.
- African American Organization
- African Student Association
- Asian American Organization (AAO)
- Building Bridges
- Community Liaison
- Cultural Differences Committee
- Expressions of Praise
- Harmonic Voices of Truth
- Heritage Dancers
- In Living Color
- Justice Committee Organization
- Latino Student Organization (LSO)
- MSA Greek Organizations
- Multi-Ethnic Student Association (M.E.S.A)
- Seeking Excellence Together (S.E.T.)
- Students Advocating Lifestyle Equality (S.A.L.E.)
- Talented Tenth