Building Bridges focuses on small group discussion and interaction as a means to openly and frankly discuss issues. The program is designed to enhance levels of human understanding through taking a closer look at issues that separate groups. Graduate and undergraduate classes, residence life, Greek organizations as well as any other group is invited to partake in dialogue with Building Bridges. A forum for expression is created by providing an environment conducive to sharing and challenge.
In order to be join the Building Bridges team, you MUST attend summer trainings. No exceptions. Those interested should fill out the form below.
If you need further information, please contact the Office of Multicultural Student Affairs by calling 717-477-1616 or emailing email@example.com.
- African American Organization
- African Student Association
- Asian American Organization (AAO)
- Building Bridges
- Community Liaison
- Cultural Differences Committee
- Expressions of Praise
- Harmonic Voices of Truth
- Heritage Dancers
- In Living Color
- Justice Committee Organization
- Latino Student Organization (LSO)
- MSA Greek Organizations
- Multi-Ethnic Student Association (M.E.S.A)
- Seeking Excellence Together (S.E.T.)
- Students Advocating Lifestyle Equality (S.A.L.E.)
- Talented Tenth