In Living Color
This group presents a series of dramatic presentations, songs and dance with the goal to enhance human understanding and create a climate which fosters diversity. The ultimate goal of In Living Color is for students to achieve, through dramatic presentation and dialogue, the inner workings of theater and to promote diversity.
Another innovative feature of this program is the facilitation of dialogue which follows each session. The dialogue allows the audience to become actively involved in the learning experience. As a result, provoking discussion is stimulated which results in enhancing avenues of understanding.
The company is student directed and managed. Also, the issues addressed in the performances are born out of "real" situations or perceptions players have experienced.
- African American Organization
- African Student Association
- Asian American Organization (AAO)
- Building Bridges
- Community Liaison
- Cultural Differences Committee
- Expressions of Praise
- Harmonic Voices of Truth
- Heritage Dancers
- In Living Color
- Justice Committee Organization
- Latino Student Organization (LSO)
- MSA Greek Organizations
- Multi-Ethnic Student Association (M.E.S.A)
- Seeking Excellence Together (S.E.T.)
- Students Advocating Lifestyle Equality (S.A.L.E.)
- Talented Tenth