General conduct violations (non-academic) violations are behaviors that include, but are not limited to, alcohol, disorderly conduct, drugs, harassment, physical violence, or other violations of university policies, regulations, or rules. To report general conduct (non-academic) misconduct, please use our online reporting form.
Please use this form to report possible violations surrounding COVID-19 policies.
Report an Academic Integrity Violation
Academic violations are behaviors that include, but are not limited to, cheating, plagiarism or falsifying official records related to the University. General classroom misbehavior is considered a non-academic violation.
For first-time violations:
- Contact the Dean of Students Office to confirm this is the student's first alleged violation: 717-477-1164 or email@example.com. If it is the student's first alleged violation, please complete the Settlement of a Charge of Academic Dishonesty Form with the student and upload it to our conduct system.
For second-time violations:
- Once you have received confirmation from the Dean of Students Office that this is a second-time alleged violation for the student, please report the incident and upload relevant documents using our online reporting form.
Report Sexual Misconduct
Shippensburg University strongly encourages prompt reporting of sexual misconduct.To report an incident of sexual misconduct, please use the online reporting form. If you wish to file anonymously, please use the anonymous online reporting form.
Shippensburg University strongly encourages prompt reporting of hazing. To report an incident of hazing, please use the online reporting form.
Faculty, staff, students, and guests are encouraged to use the online referral form to report behavior that they perceive as concerning, worrisome, or threatening. For information on what is meant by concerning behavior, please visit the ShipCARES page and review information on when to refer a student.
One of the goals of Student Affairs at Shippensburg is to assist students with finding the best way to resolve issues they may face during their time at Ship. We are here to assist students, faculty and staff with the resolution of concerns in an effort to foster respect and communication across the campus. If you have an issue or concern that you are unable to resolve, please complete the University Issue and Resolutions form with as much detail as possible. While we cannot guarantee a specific outcome, we can assist and/or direct you to the appropriate university administrator, department, or campus resource.
Not sure if a behavior is a violation or how to categorize it? Contact the Office of Student Conduct at 717-477-1164.
- Office of Student Conduct
- Report an Incident
- SU Code of Conduct
- Student Rights & Honesty Statement
- Process Advisor List
- Student Conduct Records & Parent Notification
- Harassment, Hazing, Sexual Misconduct and Violence
- Academic Policies
- Service Hours
- Student Conduct Decision Appeals
- Hazing Reports
- Dean of Students