Section 2. Forum Membership
The membership of the University Forum shall consist of 19 members distributed as follows:
- Eleven (11) faculty members:
- One (1) elected from each of the three (3) colleges. Each college shall elect its own representative.
- Five (5) elected at-large by the faculty
- The president of APSCUF/SU or his/her designee.
- One (1) member representing APSCUF/SU executive committee chosen by the APSCUF/SU executive Committee.
- The Chair of the University Curriculum Committee
- Five (5) administrators appointed by the president of the university.
- Three (3) students
- One (1) undergraduate student appointed by the president of the Student Association.
- The president of the undergraduate Student Association or his/her designee.
- The president of the Graduate Student Association or his/her designee.
At least one (1) of the seven (7) members of the executive committee will be from each of the three constituencies--faculty, administration, and students--represented on the University Forum. The composition of the executive committee will reflect, if possible, the same ration of membership of faculty/administration/students as the full Forum.