Requesting President’s Attendance at Events
Thank you for your interest in requesting President Carter to appear at your event. All requests should be submitted at least 30-days prior to your event date to ensure proper coordination with the Office of the President. Events and engagements that support and highlight the University’s mission take priority.
Requests are reviewed weekly and decisions communicated accordingly. Please use the form below to submit your request. If you have any questions or problems related to this process, please email email@example.com and a member of the President’s staff will reach out to you within 48-hours.
- President's Office Staff
- Council of Trustees Members
- University Governing Boards and Committees
- Convo With Carter
- Leadership Academy
- Strategic Planning Process
- Organizational Chart
- Program Planning & Budget Guidelines
- Continuous Improvement Suggestion Box
- President Special Events Request
- Chancellor Visit
- Graduation Lottery