Student Trustee Application
Applications are now open for the Student Trustee position. Please complete the application and submit required documents for consideration.
- Applicant must be in good academic standing as of the 2022 fall semester.
- Applicant must currently be in their third or fourth semester (first or second semester sophomores) at Shippensburg University and have a minimum of 45 credits at the beginning of the fall 2022 semester.
- Applicant must be currently enrolled for at least 12 credits hours and will continue to be enrolled each semester for at least 12 credit hours.
- Preference will be given to individuals who can serve for 2 academic years before graduating.
- Complete the “Application Form for Student Member of the Council of Trustees.”
- Include required attachments
- Unofficial Transcript
- Applications are due electronically on or before 5 p.m. on March 7th to Mr. Seth Edwards, Incumbent Student Trustee.
- Any questions may be directed to Trustee Edwards at 484-934-8105 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please enter “Student Trustee Search” in the subject line.