President’s Leadership Academy
The President’s Leadership Academy (PLA) is committed to fostering, promoting and supporting holistic professional development to increase Shippensburg University’s capacity to significantly improve its identity, culture, and future success.
The PLA will serve as a vehicle for continuous executive-style professional development of Shippensburg University’s faculty and staff. Individually and collectively, PLA cohorts will assist in the implementation of innovative strategies in line with Shippensburg’s mission.
- Work in partnership with the President, Executive Management Team and University leaders in an effort to improve the student experience.
- Develop future leaders within the Shippensburg University community.
- Be critical-communicators and advocates through sharing the University’s vision and initiatives.
- Serve as ambassadors of the PLA.
Presidents Leadership Academy Scholars will:
- develop an understanding of the core leadership competencies and work to improve any needed for their own development.
- leave the program with an insiders view of Shippensburg University.
- have a better understanding of how their leadership can be instrumental in making change in their department, on campus, and among our larger campus community.
Apply to become a PLA Member
Membership applications for the next cohort are available NOW and due May 21st, 2023. Complete the form below to apply!
The cohort will run begin September 2023 and end May 2024.
Access the PLA Intranet
Members of the PLA must sign in with their Ship username and password to access the PLA Intranet.
President’s Leadership Academy Members Intranet
To see past cohorts please use the link bellow.
For more information or questions contact:
Presidents Office at 717-477-1301 or email@example.com
Contact the Office of the PresidentShippensburg University 1871 Old Main Drive Shippensburg, PA 17257 Phone: 717-477-1301 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monday-Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.