POP-UP BLOCKERS MUST BE DISABLED IN ORDER TO PROCESS A CREDIT CARD PAYMENT. If you experience problems with the payment process, please verify that you have ALL pop-up blockers disabled. For information on disabling common pop-up blockers, please see below.
How to Disable Common Pop-up Blockers
Note: It may be necessary to disable multiple pop-up blockers.
- Click "Tools"
- Expand the "Pop-up Blocker" menu.
- Click "Turn Off Pop-up Blocker".
- Click the menu button and select "Options".
- Select the "Content" tab.
- Uncheck the "Block pop-up windows".
- Click "Firefox" and select "Preferences...".
- Select the "Content" tab at the top.
- Uncheck "Block pop-up windows".
- Close the Preferences window.
- Click "Safari".
- Uncheck "Block Pop-Up Windows".
- Click on the "Pop-up blocked" text in the address bar when proceeding with payment.
- Click on the "https://info.ship.edu..." blue hyperlinked text to display the pop-up window.
For additional assistance, please contact the Shippensburg University Technology Help Desk at 717-477-HELP (x4357).
I have read this page and would like to proceed with payment