EMS Approver Instructions
Managing EMS approvals requires desktop software. You should be able to download the software using the instructions below.
To download the tool:
Contact the helpdesk at 4357 opt2 or email@example.com for assistance adding the EMS Desktop Client.
After the Client has been installed, you will see the EMS Client shortcut on your Desktop. This shortcut has special instructions about the server included in it. For the program to load correctly, you should launch the EMS client from this shortcut, NOT the shortcuts found in the Start Menu. Once you run it once from this shortcut, however, all other shortcuts will then work correctly.
If you do not see the EMS Client in Software Center, please call the Help Desk and they can install it for you… call at 4357 opt2 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once the software is loaded your user login is your Ship username and password.
- Ship Desktop Client Event Scheduling Quick Reference Guide [PDF] - Should meet most approver needs
- Desktop Instructions from EMS EMS link for detailed instructions
- Detailed Desktop instructions [PDF]
- Ship Requester Guidelines and Event Types - Guides for event planning
If you need assistance, please contact email@example.com .
These events are virtual, don't have an EMS location, or be campus wide with multiple locations. These events are requested approved in Master Calendar.
- Approver List
- Approver Instructions
- Locations Titles - Titles must match for events to display in Marketing feeds