The objective of CAPS (Continuing Academic Progress and Success) is to assist students who are on academic probation to develop strategies and skills that will help them to improve their cumulative grade point average (CGPA) and work toward getting off academic probation.
If you are on academic probation and wish to learn more about what CAPS has to offer, please read the Introduction Letter and fill out the appliation sheet in the link below.
After reading the CAPS Introduction Letter:
- Open the the CAPS Application above and filled it out and return to us at CAPS@ship.edu.
- Then make an appointment to complete the LASSI Intake .
- Review the Fall 2022 LASSI Intake Schedule in the link below and schedule an hour slot to come to the Learning Center and complete the CAPS Intake and schedule a follow-up meeting with a CAPS staff member.
- Then contact us at CAPS@ship.edu or call 717-477-1015, letting us know when you would like to come in. Please plan to spend about 50 minutes for the session.
- Finally, come to your selected hour, get started in CAPS, and begin to work your way off academic probation!