Undergraduate Degrees and Programs
Our Bachelor of Science in Business Administration degree program features a strong common business core and a balanced liberal arts component. This business core covers subjects from all functional areas of business and gives a broad foundation of business knowledge. Since all BSBA students take the same core courses, this enables you to change business majors within the first two years with no loss of credits and provides career flexibility upon graduation.
We offer six undergraduate majors, several concentrations, minors, and options to accelerate your education and career goals.
- Business Management
- Information Systems and Analytics
- Supply Chain Management
- Business Minor
- Employment Relations and Workplace Studies Minor
- Entrepreneurship Minor
- Information Systems & Analytics Minor
- International Business Minor
- Marketing Minor
- Supply Chain Management Minor