Information Systems and Analytics (B.S.B.A.) Courses
B.S.B.A. Core Requirements
B.S.B.A. Worksheet/Flow Chart/Suggested Program Plan/Others Forms
Course Descriptions * (See Section 3 S.U. Undergraduate Catalog)
- MIS240 Python Programming for Business and Analytics
- MIS340 Business Programming for Analytics
- MIS344 Business Systems Analysis & Design
- MIS355 Data Management and Analytics
- MIS399 Information Security
- MIS425 Analytics and Technology Integration
- MIS446 Applied Project Management
- MIS242 Design and Development of User Information Systems
- MIS300 Information Technology & Business Analytics
By the beginning of the sophomore year, a student majoring in business information systems will be expected to have access to a personal computer which is compatible with the hardware and software used in the management information systems program. Our computer labs, though well-equipped, are utilized by a large percentage of students from each college within the university. Due to this high demand, a personal computer is invaluable to fulfilling course requirements completely and on time.
Positions include systems analyst, data analyst, business analyst, security analyst, project manager.
*Please note that the 2021-2023 Undergraduate Catalog still lists Management Infomation Systems (MIS). This program has been replaced as of Fall 2022 with the new program - Information Systems and Analytics (ISA).