Women's Chorale Rehearsals: M & W = 5:00-6:15 p.m.
Women's Chorale is an all women’s chamber chorus, tours each spring and performs classical concerts on campus. The ensemble has performed throughout the United States, England, Taiwan, Spain and France. The chorale has performed at the White House and The National Cathedral in Washington, DC, and at Westminster Abbey in London.
Audition required within or prior to the 1st week of classes
- Returning students register at their designated time in the spring semester
- Incoming Freshman/Transfers: Register during summer orientation
- Students will register for the women’s chorale at their designated time (spring or summer).
- If the student has registered, and is accepted into the women’s chorale, they will not need to do anything further.
- If the student has registered, and is NOT accepted into the women’s chorale, it is the student’s responsibility to DROP the course from their schedule by the drop date determined by the registrar’s office.
Mr. Fred Dade