Graduate Student Resources

Photo IDs

Graduate students who need to purchase an SU parking decal will be required to present an SU photo ID card. Students may have their pictures taken and receive their photo ID cards at The CUB.

An SU photo ID card will be required for service at the Circulation Desk at Lehman Library, at the Etter Health Center, at the Counseling Center and at some campus events. Some companies (such as Amtrak) will give student discounts only when a student photo ID is presented.

Support and Services

The graduate catalog is available online at


Declare/Change Undergraduate or Graduate Major/Minor/Other Credentials