Certificate and Degree Programs
Learn more about how ShipPCDE helps students, our community, and local businesses and organizations.
Shippensburg University offers programs and courses in adult-friendly formats such as in the evenings, on the weekends, in a condensed schedule and/or through distance and online education. Some of our off-campus programs are designed as "cohorts," which encourages collaboration and peer support. The cohorts follow a specific course schedule throughout the degree program.
Certificates, Courses, and Credentials
- Advanced Studies in Business Certificate (Online)
- Advanced Supply Chain & Logistics Management Certificate (Online)
- CISSP® Exam Prep Course (Online, Self-Paced)
- CompTIA Security+® Exam Prep Course (Online, Self-Paced)
- Finance Certificate (Online)
- Health Care Management Certificate (Online)
- Management Information Systems - MIS Certificate (Hybrid)
Counseling, Social Work, and Human Services
- Post-Master's Drug and Alcohol Certificate (Hybrid)
- Post-Master's Complex/Developmental Trauma Certificate (Harrisburg)
- Early Childhood Director Credential (Online)
Learn about earning your Child Development Associate Credential tuition-free!
- Educational Leadership & Policy
- Online Learning, Instruction, and Technology Certificate (Online)
- Special Education Supervisory Certificate
- STEM Education, M.A.T. with Certification
Professional Leadership and Humanities
Undergraduate Degree Completion
- Bachelor of Science in Professional Studies Degree Completion Program (Online)
- Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) Degree Completion Program (Harrisburg)
State and Federal Approved Trade Programs
Shippensburg University has multiple trade programs approved for funding assistance through the U.S. Department of Labor and/or PA CareerLink. To see the full list, visit out Federal and State Approved Trade Programs page.
For short and long-term study abroad opportunities, visit the International Studies Program.