Federal and State Approved Programs
Shippensburg University's Office of Professional, Continuing, and Distance Education offers several programs that are approved for the Trade Adjustment Assistance (TAA) Program through the U.S. Department of Labor and/or on the Eligible Training Provider List (ETPL) through PA CareerLink.
Approved ETPL Programs
- Administrative Assistant with Bookkeeping & Quickbooks®
- Dental Assistant with Externship
- Finance Graduate Certificate (Online)
- Health Care Management
- Management Information Systems (MIS) Graduate Certificate
- Medical Assistant with Externship
- Medical Coding and Billing
- Professional Bookkeeping Certification Preparation Course
Approved TAA Programs
- Counseling, Clinical Mental Health Counseling Concentration
- Post-Master’s Degree Certification Program for School Principals
- Social Work, B.S.W.
- Special Education and Certification, M. Ed.
- STEM Education, M.A.T. with Certification
- Supply Chain Management, B.S.B.A
For additional information regarding TAA programs, visit the U.S. Department of Labor's Trade Adjustment Assistance website. For information regarding the ETPL list and eligibility, please visit the PA CareerLink website.
For general program information, please contact the PCDE office via phone at 717-477-1502 or email.