Skip to main content
Jump to Footer


Special Parking Requests for Graduate Assistants

UPDATE: If a Graduate Assistant needs to park closer to a building to unload their car for an event, the student should call the police department (717)477-1444, making them aware of where they are parked. After the car has been unloaded it should be moved to the respective parking area (per decal).