When You Arrive (These guidelines are subject to change due to Covid 19)
- Pull your vehicle into a designated unloading zone near your hall.
- Unload your belongings at the curb and have someone move your vehicle to a nearby lot.
- Orientation personnel will be available to assist moving your belongings into the building.
- Report to the check-in location in your hall's lobby.
- Receive your keys, Room Condition Report, and other check-in materials.
Student will be expected to follow any current Covid protec
- Students should complete the meningitis form in the Admissions portal.
Room Condition Reports
When you check in, you will receive an RCR/ACR (Room/Apartment Condition Report) which states the condition of the various items in the room as inspected by the residence hall staff. After you check-in, you should take a few minutes to inspect your room. If your form does not accurately reflect the condition of your room, you must bring any discrepancies to the attention of the residence hall staff within 48 hours to ensure that you will not be held financially accountable for these damages at check out.
Students will complete a withdrawal from residence hall form, room condition report, and turn in the room key to the residence life staff. Mailbox keys are returned to the CUB UPS Center. Students leaving after the end of the Spring semester do not need to complete a withdrawal from residence hall form. Belongings should be removed from the hall within 48 hours of withdrawaling from the university. Housing fees will be charged until the check-out process is complete.
Express Check-Out Refer to the current housing bulletins for details.