Contact the Department of Veterans Affairs
Get a Written Answer to Your Question
- Go to www.gibill.va.gov
- On the left hand menu, click on "Questions and Answers"
- Click on "Ask a Question & Find an Answer
- Click on the "Ask a Question" tab
- Enter your e-mail address, select your benefit chapter, and enter your subject.
- Type in your question. Be sure to include your full name and social security number or file number in the body of your message. Provide facts and be specific with your question.
- Expect a written reply in three to five working days.
Use the toll-free number 1-888-442-4551
Note: Do not use this number to verify enrollment. Use WAVE or call 1-877-823-2378.
Shippensburg University’s Veteran Verification Process
After you’ve decided that you would like to use your veterans benefits. Please fill out the below forms for the appropriate term and email them back to email@example.com. We process forms as they are received. As a reminder, if the number of credits your taking changes at any point in time, you must notify the veteran verification office immediately.
- Enrollment Certificate Request Form – Winter 2022 [pdf]
- Tuition Assistance Form – Winter 2022 [PDF]
- Enrollment Certificate Request Form – Spring 2023 [PDF]
- Tuition Assistance Form – Spring 2023 [PDF]
All paperwork for Winter 2022 and Spring 2023 is due by November 18 2022.