Raider Retention Grant
This grant is used to assist continuing Shippensburg University students to cover their outstanding balance. Applications are reviewed in the order received until funds are no longer available. The grant is subject to limitations. Therefore, students may not receive the total amount requested ($2,000 is the maximum amount). If a grant is awarded, it will be applied directly to the student’s account and email sent to the student.
To be considered for the Raider Retention Grant, a student must:
1. Be a part-time/full-time student at Shippensburg University.
2. Be living in Traditional Housing (McClean) or a B Suite (if living on campus).
3. Be in good academic standing (at least 2.0).
4. Have a current, completed Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) on file.
5. Accept all grants and Federal Student loans offered.
6. Have an unmet need and/or a balance due.