There are a variety of opportunities available at Shippensburg University to help you reach your professional development goals.
- Graduate assistantships are a great way to grow your professional experience, enhance your resume, and get involved in the campus community. Learn more about the assistantship program here: https://www.ship.edu/academics/colleges/graduate/assistantships/
- Internships: Many programs require students to complete an internship. Even if it is not required for your program, internships can provide valuable on-the-job experience that can boost your resume. Learn more about internships here: https://career.ship.edu/channels/internships-and-experiential-learning/
- Minds@Work annual student conference: This conference celebrates student scholarship and allows students the opportunity to share their research. Check out some highlights from past conferences here: https://www.ship.edu/academics/student-research/minds-at-work/
- Graduate Student Research and Travel Grant: The Graduate School offers grants for graduate student research. This grant can help cover costs related to student research, such as equipment and travel to conferences to present your research. Learn more here: https://www.ship.edu/about/offices/public_service/graduate_research/
- Graduate Student Assocation (GSA) Leadership positions: Develop your leadership by joining the GSA leadership team. Sign up here: https://ship.campusgroups.com/GSA/club_signup