Forms for Faculty and Staff
- Professor/Administrator Emeritus Access to Technology Resources Request Form
- Professor/Administrator Emeritus Status Nomination Form
- Request for Approval for Reimbursement of Travel Expenses for Tenure-Track Candidates
- Request for Approval of Absence for Professional Service or Religious Observance
- Request for Approval of Field Trip
- Request for Individualized Instruction or Independent Study: https://www.ship.edu/academics/academics-resources/registrar/registrar_office_forms/individual-instruction
- Request for Overnight Accommodations for Candidates
- Settlement of a Charge of Academic Dishonesty
- For information on Grade Appeals forms visit the Registrar's Office Forms page.
- Request for Incomplete Grade Form (fillable form)
Exception to Graduation Requirements – Degree Audit Exception form -- A Degree Audit Exception Form has been placed on myShip. Advisors, department offices, and deans’ offices may access this form by doing the following:
- Log on to myShip.
- Click on Faculty tab.
- Click on Resources.
- Click on Graduation Requirements – Degree Audit Exception Form in the Advising Toolkit section.
- Sign on to anchor.ship.edu.
Purchasing Policies, Procedures, and Forms
The following forms and documents can be accessed in myShip. Under the Employee tab select Services and Policies.
- SAP Training Material
- SAP FAQ
- Mail Services Reference Guide
- Travel Card Policy & Procedures
- Travel Card FAQ
- Travel Card Request Form
- Travel Request Form
- Travel Expense Voucher
- Purchasing Handbook
- Procurement Card Manual
The following sites offer additional forms.
Form Information Contacts