Financial Aid Forms and Info


It's important that you apply for financial aid as soon as possible to help you cover the costs of your education. The forms and links below can help you with the financial aid process, whether you are a new or returning student at Ship. For information on colleges and universities across the country, use the " College Navigator" hosted by the National Center for Education Statistics. is the best place to learn more about Federal Direct Loans, Federal Direct Parent PLUS Loans, and Federal Direct Graduate PLUS Loans. Apply online at the site.

If you need assistance in obtaining financial aid forms please contact the financial aid office.

If you fail to make satisfactory academic progress (SAP) and as part of your appeal have to submit an Academic Plan to the Office of Financial Aid, you can download the form here.

Please complete and return this form to the Financial Aid Office.

If you are a first-time borrower at Shippensburg University, go to to learn all about your loan obligations and requirements for a Master Promissory Note that allows you to receive loans for one or more academic years.

To qualify for Federal grants, loans, and work-study funds, complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by going to

If extenuating circumstances like a personal injury or the loss of a loved one affected your satisfactory academic progress (SAP) and caused you to lose financial aid, download this form here to file an appeal to regain your assistance. You will want to review the information on Satisfactory Academic Progress.

If you are an undergraduate advancing from your freshman to sophomore year or from your sophomore to junior year, you can request additional loan funds to pay for your education. Download this form here, and submit it to the Office of Financial Aid.

If you need to make adjustment requests to your Direct Student Loan, Direct PLUS Parent Loan, or private alternative loan, download this form here.

The PA State Grant program will provide your grant information to the first college listed on your FAFSA.  If this is not Shippensburg University, you will want to complete the PA State Grant college enrollment change form and return it to the Financial Aid Office as soon as possible.

Please complete and return this form to the Financial Aid Office.

If you have completed additional coursework, finished incomplete work, or had a grade change that resolves your academic progress deficiency for financial aid eligibility, download the SAP Deficiency form here, and complete and submit it to the Office of Financial Aid.

If you plan to attend one or both summer sessions, complete and return the Summer Loan application