PSECU Office Hours
Your PSECU Financial Education Center is also available for virtual office hours by phone or through Zoom. Please contact Alan Lane at Alane@PSECU.com to set up an appointment.
PSECU offers resources to students both on and off campus.
Online Learning Center -
Our Online Learning Center is a digital financial education platform designed to help you better manage your money.
Program Highlights Include:
- A robust library of 30+ interactive learning modules on key financial topics
- Essential information within each topic that can be conveniently consumed in just 3-5 minutes
- Mobile and tablet enabled modules so you can learn anytime, anywhere
- Courses available in both English and Spanish
In addition to our in-person workshops, we have a large library of online resources. Our WalletWorks page is home to videos, articles and worksheets designed to help you learn the basics of money management and improve your skills.
Additionally, our blog offers financial tips for every stage in life, so whether you are an undergrad, grad student, or nontraditional student, there’s something here for you – from information about PSECU products and services and answers to common money questions to tricks for saving money as a college student.
Banking with PSECU
College can be difficult. Banking doesn’t have to be.
PSECU is here to help you navigate new financial decisions and milestones. Whether you’re on or off campus, we offer low- or no- fee products and services that help keep your money where it belongs – with you.
Founded in 1934, PSECU was created by 22 ordinary people who made an extraordinary commitment to each other – to create a financial institution where the customer comes first.
Today, we’re a full-service credit union serving more than 500,000 members.
We’re also member-owned and not-for-profit. That means some of our earnings go back to you in the form of dividends, perks, and innovative services.
When you join PSECU, you enjoy benefits such as:
- A network of surcharge-free ATMs (on and off campus)
- ATM surcharge rebates for non-network ATMS (Up to $20/month with direct deposit, and up to $8/month without)
- Free checking accounts with no monthly maintenance fees
- Cash rewards for using your debit card
- Mobile deposit & payment (Apple Pay®, Google Pay®, and Samsung Pay™)
- Person-to-person money transfers within the U.S.
- Online bill payer service
- 24/7 digital banking, including text and email alerts
From graduation to your first paycheck and beyond — PSECU is your financial partner for life.
Ready to get started? Visit go.psecu.com/up/student to learn how you can keep more of your money where it belongs — with you.
Insured by NCUA.