Alumni Awards and Nominations
With over 70,000 alumni living across the country and living internationally, one can imagine the successes achieved and the impacts being made by graduates of Shippensburg University every day in their professional fields, in their lives, and in their communities. The alumni awards program seeks out alumni who have been successful in their field and/or have made a significant impact through community service or exceptional volunteer service to the university.
Honorees for 2021
For 2021, we recognized eight individuals. Three as distinguished alumni, two as outstanding young alumni, one for cultural impact, one for lifetime achievement, and one for exceptional service to the university. 2021 Award recipients.
Help us Honor a SHIP Graduate.
Nominate an alum - even yourself. Send us your nomination and any information you have available including press releases and LinkedIn profiles. Don’t have this? No problem, send us the nomination and we’ll take care of the rest. Three ways to submit a nomination: E-mail the nomination and any supporting documents/web links to email@example.com; Complete the appropriate nomination form and submit electronically (links below); Or print and mail to Office of Alumni Relations, 1871 Old Main Dr., Shippensburg, PA 17257.
- Athletic Hall of Fame: In recognition of achievement as a student athlete.
- Distinguished Alumni: In recognition of distinguished achievement in one’s field of endeavor for the benefit of the community and society.
- Exceptional Service: To recognize and thank outstanding persons who have given unselfishly of their time and efforts for the betterment of Shippensburg University.
- Cultural Impact: In recognition of direct impact on diversity, equity, inclusion, and cultural experiences within one's community and beyond.
- Lifetime Achievement: In recognition of life-long career achievement.
- Outstanding Young Alumni: Forty years old or younger in recognition of outstanding achievement in his/her field of endeavor for the benefit of the community and society.