Minitab is available for student and faculty use on a personal device. Follow the instructions below to download and install Minitab.
- Go to https://app.minitab.com.
- Enter your Ship e-mail address and click Next. You will be redirected to Ship's single sign-on page where you can enter your username and password.
- If prompted with a "Lets Get Started" screen and asked for your e-mail address again, enter it and click on Next.
- Click on Minitab Statistical Software under "My Products".
- From the screen that appears, you can choose to either open the Minitab Web App, or download and install the Desktop App.
Windows Installation Instructions
- Download the Minitab installer by following the instructions above.
- Begin the installation by double-clicking on the Minitab downloaded file.
- At the Welcome screen, choose a language and click Next.
- If you see a Prerequisites screen appear, click on Next and following all installation prompts.
- Review the license agreement, checkmark the "I accept..." box and click on Next.
- When prompted, select Activate with a license and click Next.
- From the “Select a licensing method” window, select Sign In and click Next.
- Click Next at the Destination folder screen.
- Click Install and complete the installation.
- After Minitab is installed, launch the program from the desktop shortcut that was created.
- At the "Sign In" screen, enter your Ship e-mail address and follow the prompts to log in with your Ship account. Minitab will now be activated and ready to use.
** Note that the download version of Minitab is only available for Windows. If you are using a Mac, you must use the Minitab Web App.