Events from various platforms are presented in MasterCalendar
Any event to be held in a Shippensburg University physical space must be scheduled via the Event Management System [EMS] https://events.ship.edu/. Events designated as "post on public" in EMS will be displayed on https://events.ship.edu/MasterCalendar/.
- All requests for event planning must be submitted at least two-weeks prior to the date of the event (unless otherwise noted on the form).
- Requests not submitted at least two-weeks prior to the date of the event may not be honored and could require a late fee and/or reimbursement of overtime expenses incurred to fulfill requests not meeting the required submission time.
- Please note that the submissions of requests are requests and not a guarantee. You should receive a confirmation of approval/denial from the appropriate department.
- This site was created to aid Shippensburg University staff, faculty and administrators in event planning. This site is not intended for use for non-Ship employees.
- CALENDAR NOTE: If your event has multiple rooms and you what the event to display on campus calendars, please schedule the main room separately and designate as "post on public calendar". Support rooms can be group scheduled.
Event Planning Resources
From reserving a room for a small meeting to planning an event for hundreds of people with catering, extra security, additional custodians, and room set-up Planning Contacts can aid you through the process.
Hosting a Virtual or Non-EMS Event
If you are hosting a virtual event intended for an open campus audience, schedule your virtual or non-EMS event at https://events.ship.edu/MasterCalendar/AddEvent.aspx. Your requests displays after being reviewed and published by an approver.
If you have any questions concerning your event requests please contact an Approver.